- Rapid establishment with first grazing 6-8 weeks. Can be grazed 3-4 times depending of climatic conditions and severity of grazing.
- Spring sown crops perform best in summer rainfall areas or under irrigation.
- Suited to sheep, beef and deer finishing systems.
- Quick establishment allows multiple grazings with quick recovery.
- No ripening period required, with enhanced non bolting characteristics.
- Suited to medium/high fertility soils.
- Requires moisture in summer to achieve potential yield.
- High yielding forage brassica suited to all classes of livestock.
- Ideal for where high quality summer/autumn forage is required.
- Can be first grazed 6-7 weeks after establishment.
- Will persist to expectations with controlled grazing.
- An older forage brassica type with rape and kale characteristics.
- Useful as summer or winter forage crop.
- Best performance in medium/high fertility soils.
- Suitable for all classes of livestock.