- High yielding forage crop with red roots. Sits higher out of the ground (>50% more than some other varieties).
- High sugar content enhances palatability.
- Suitable for in situ grazing.
- Very high yielding forage crop (orange roots).
- Majority of plant sits above ground for good utilisation by grazing animals.
- Roots are high in energy, and high sugar content makes them very palatable.
- Cultivar with very high yield potential suitable for cattle, sheep and deer.
- Mono germ hybrid.
- Upright, oval shaped red root.
- More traditional beet dry matter percentage.
- Very high yield potential.
- High proportion of orange/yellow root above ground.
- Mono germ hybrid provides consistent quality of seed for sowing.
- High dry matter percentage in tankard shaped root.
- Very good feed value and palatability.