DELIVERY DRIVER / STORE PERSON
Luisetti Seeds is a significant provider of grain and seed both nationally and internationally.
An opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Store person role at our Rangiora site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of seed and chemical to company clients
- Monthly stocktake of chemical sheds
- General yard duties including assisting in the intake and dispatch functions of both seed and chemical
- Assisting with the company’s seed dressing and mixing plants
- Assisting in keeping our SDS & Haznotes up to date
You will have a proven history of: efficient time management skills, working solo and in a team environment, being a self-starter, able to work to a dead line, high standard of work, attention to detail, working well under pressure and an enthusiastic manner.
A willingness to work extended hours when required, a friendly customer focused personality and knowledge of agriculture would be desirable. Seed cleaning experience, a dangerous goods, class 2 truck and forklift licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
Remuneration to reflect the applicants experience and ability.
Applications should detail recent relevant experience, qualifications and references.
Applications close Thursday 31st October 2019. Applications will be treated and viewed in confidence. Please apply to:
Luisetti Seeds Ltd
PO Box 77
Attention: Karen van Staden