Greenly, Safin, Savvy, Tekapo, Vision, Wana
- Robust, fine leaved with upright growth habit.
- Bred for quick establishment.
- Main production spring, summer and autumn.
- Suitable for all grazing systems.
- Super-fine leaved variety.
- High dry matter yield with excellent early spring growth.
- A rapid establishing variety
- Can be used as the sole grass species in challenging dry conditions
- Good autumn and winter production
- Leafy with high quality in summer
- Has excellent disease tolerance
- Fine leaved earlier flowering variety suitable in low/medium fertility soils.
- Densely tillered it will persist under set stocking or hard rotationally grazed sheep systems.
- Excellent drought tolerance and persistence.
- Slower establishment requires careful early grazing.
- High yielding over all seasons.
- Suited to set stocking or rotational grazing.
- Compatible with other species in pasture mixes.
- Low crowned and densely tillered.
- Older variety that is very persistent when established.
- Tolerates hard grazing and hard climatic conditions.
- Suited to sheep and cattle grazing.