TAHORA | Leaf size: small
- Suitable for all farming types, but more commonly used in farming systems where pastures come under grazing and climatic pressure.
- Has a dense stolon structure.
- Can tolerate lower fertility and suitable for oversowing on hill country.
- Persists under set stocking.
PRESTIGE | Leaf size: small/medium
- Widely used persistent variety with high stolon density.
- Has ability to cover ground and will tolerate hard grazing.
- A good clover for set stocked sheep grazing systems.
NOMAD | Leaf size: small/medium
- Suited to drier regions and will persist under hard grazing.
- Bred for increased stolon recovery after summer moisture deficits.
- A good base component for white clover blends in dryland pastures.
DEMAND | Leaf size: medium
- Highly stoloniferous and high yielding.
- Can be used in sheep or cattle pastures.
- Bred for southern conditions, good cool season activity.
HUIA | Leaf size: medium
- Most widely used white clover in New Zealand.
- Consistent performance under a wide range of conditions.
- Ideally suited to all ryegrass and clover pastures for sheep, cattle and deer.
APEX | Leaf size: medium
- High yielding and with high stolon density.
- Shows good persistence.
- High number of stolon growing points assists drought and pest tolerance.
BOUNTY | Leaf size: medium
- High yielding with high stolon density and good persistence.
- Bred for use in intensive sheep and beef pastures.
- Can perform well under set stocking, but best growth is achieved when rotationally grazed.
WEKA | Leaf size: medium/large
- High stolon density and strong spreading habit enhances yield and persistence.
- Suited to all grazing systems, including dairy where it can be combined with a large leaf clover.
- Exhibits high tolerance to clover root weevil and shows good persistence to pugging and hard grazing.
TRIBUTE | Leaf size: medium/large
- Has a high stolon density/leaf size ratio.
- Tolerance to clover root weevil.
- High annual dry matter production.
- Yield and persistence make it ideally suited to pasture where high performance is required.
EMERALD | Leaf size: large
- Vigorous establishment makes it an ideal companion species in fast growing short term Italian type pastures.
- Bred for persistence under drought conditions and for overall yield.
- High stolon density/leaf size ratio.
KAKARIKI | Leaf size: Large
- Highest producing large leaf white clover
- High stolon density/leaf size ratio
- High quality feed all year round
Find out more about Kakariki
KOPU II | Leaf size: large
- High producing large leaf white clover.
- Ideally suited to rotationally grazed dairy/beef pastures.
- Performs best in higher fertility conditions where recovery after grazing is rapid.
KOTARE | Leaf size: large
- Very high yielding large leaf white clover for dairy and beef grazing systems.
- High number of stolon growing points gives better recovery from grazing.
- Good recovery from insect and pugging damage.
- Better suited to dairy/beef pastures.
- Can be used in conjunction with a medium/large leaf clover.
ARAN | Leaf size: large
- Largest leaved white clover.
- High yielding with medium stolon density.
- Suited to rotational grazing systems for cattle.
- Best used with a medium/large leaf clover in the mix.