- While suited to a wide range of sowing dates, Hanson’s optimum yield advantage is achieved through earlier sowings.
- Hanson is robust – it retains kernel weight even in dry conditions.
- Hanson has a wide sowing window allowing flexibility with sowing dates.
- Good straw strength, combined with sound disease resistance, makes Hanson a farmer friendly milling wheat with a significant advantage over Raffles.
- Hanson is a medium maturing, facultative wheat and needs no cold vernalization.
(as indicated by FAR Cultivar Evaluation 2017/2018)
Talk to a Luisetti Seeds Agronomist