- Tribute has high yield potential.
- Sow Tribute from early May to mid-August for wheat, or early to mid-Spring as a silage crop.
- Tribute has short, strong straw, but will benefit from average plant growth regulators.
- Tribute is a short coleoptile wheat. Sow no more than 3 to 5cm deep. Direct drilling is not recommended.
- Tribute leaves have a physiological fleck that doesn’t affect yield or respond to fungicides. The fleck is pronounced in stressed crops.
- Harvest promptly to avoid potential sprouting.
- Tribute tends to retain seed weight in dry conditions.
(as indicated by FAR Cultivar Evaluation 2017/2018)
High yield potential.
Talk to a Luisetti Seeds Agronomist