- In a four-year trial conducted by AgResearch, Kakariki increased its DM/ha production year on year.
- Large leaf white clover with high stolon density/leaf size ratio and improved overall performance and persistence.
- High levels of Nitrogen fixation.
- Kakariki™ maintains high feed quality all year; this is particularly important in late spring and summer when grass becomes less palatable and nutritious.
- Clover content of up to 70% in pasture provides significant improvements in animal performance.