We are accepting applications for the role of Machine Operator at our Ashburton site on an ongoing basis.
Luisetti Seeds is a significant provider of grain and seed, both nationally and internationally. Through research, integrity, and the talents of our staff, we aim to become the best and most trusted provider of grain and seed products and services in NZ.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operating modern seed cleaning, treating and mixing plants.
- Opportunity to progress into seed sampling and testing responsibilities for the right applicant.
You will have a proven history of:
- efficient time management skills.
- working solo and in a team environment.
- being a self-starter, able to work to a deadline.
- attention to detail and a high standard of work.
- working well under pressure.
- an enthusiastic manner!
Seed cleaning experience, knowledge of agriculture, and a forklift license would be an advantage but is not essential. On site training will be provided.
A willingness to work extended hours when required and a friendly, customer-focused personality would be desirable.
Remuneration to reflect the applicants experience and ability.
Your application should detail recent relevant experience, qualifications, and references. All applications will be treated and viewed in confidence. Please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Attention: Karen van Staden
Luisetti Seeds Ltd.
PO Box 77