CALEDONIAN – Intermediate type
- High yielding with softer stems.
- Moderate leaf to stem ratio.
- Good winter hardiness and club root tolerance.
- Excellent winter feed for cattle.
COLEOR – Medium type
- Very high leaf to stem ratio.
- High digestibility and ME.
- Shows good winter hardiness.
- Will withstand heavy snowfalls.
FUEL – Intermediate type
- Good leaf to stem ratio with high overall yield.
- Suitable for all stock types.
- Very good tolerance to brassica diseases.
GRUNER – Tall type
- High growing, high yielding cultivar.
- Most suited to cattle.
- Frost hardy with good resistance to lodging.
- Higher stem content in total dry matter.
- Maximises per hectare forage production.
INKA – Tall type
- Very high yielding giant kale.
- Developed for winter grazing for cattle.
- Good lodging tolerance in poor conditions.
- Sow late spring.
KESTREL – Medium type
- Leafy cultivar with excellent leaf to stem ratio.
- Suitable for sheep, cattle or deer.
- Good regrowth if lightly grazed during late summer
- High digestibility and low SMCO levels.
REGAL – Intermediate type
- High yielding intermediate type kale.
- Has a high leaf to stem ratio where leaf can make up to 45% of total dry matter.
- Excellent pest and disease tolerance.
- Very good crop utillisation.
- SOVEREIGN Intermediate type
- Medium/tall kale with very good yield potential.
- Even at high level yields stems are thinner than giant types, enhancing utilisation.
- Best suited to cattle and deer.
- Good leaf to stem ratio and will maintain leaf quality into early spring.
VOLTAGE – Medium type
- Leafy variety suitable for all classes of stock.
- High crop utilisation.
- Good lodging resistance under snow.
- Excellent disease tolerance.