- Produces early high-quality feed to drive lactation and early lamb growth rates.
- Sub clover with very large leaves. Its longer growing season makes it well-adapted to medium and high rainfall situations.
- Vigorous establishment, strong growth during autumn and winter, and high production through spring and early summer.
- Good hard seed levels (26%) to protect against false breaks/failed springs.
- Manage grazing in spring and over summer to allow good levels of seed-set in year one.
- Highest yield potential of all Luisetti subterranean clover varieties.
- Moderate resistance to Pythium and Fusarium Root Rots.