- Leading cultivar in recent trials.
- IntimidatorTM Oats catch nitrate losses following winter fodder grazing.
- A valuable catch-crop, IntimidatorTM Oats have the ability to regrow after grazing, are frost tolerant and have higher protein levels than many other cereals.
- IntimidatorTM yielded significantly more than Milton and Coronet forage oats (22% and 17% respectively) in a spring-sown replicated field trial in Canterbury.
- IntimidatorTM oats maintain quality and yield.
- Recent trials showed that Intimidator Oats produced an average of 17.8 tonnes of dry matter per hectare.
Early to late winter grazing