- Catherine is well suited to all autumn and early spring sowing conditions.
- High yielding autumn milling wheat with excellent nitrogen use efficiency.
- Catherine has a very different growth habit, with large, erect leaves which provide better light interception – contributing to its high yield potential.
- Growth regulators will be required.
- Very good protein achiever given its very high yield potential.
- Highest yielding medium grade milling wheat. Yields of 12-13 t/ha are achievable.
- Resistant to stripe rust, moderately susceptible to mildew and leaf rust, susceptible to SLB.
(as indicated by FAR Cultivar Evaluation 2017/2018)
Highest yielding medium grade milling wheat. Yields of 12 to 13 t/ha are achievable.
Talk to a Luisetti Seeds Agronomist