- Very tall, leafed, white flowered pea. Seeds are pale green and dimpled with irregular seed shape. Rapid-establishing, palatable and digestible white pea.
- August sowing in cooler conditions will favour cereal growth. September sowings allow the peas to be more competitive.
- In a spring forage blend with oats or triticale, Max Forage’s late maturity improves the blend and for better forage for livestock.
- Early vigour which facilitates fast emergence.
- Max Forage has significantly out yielded all other forage peas.
- Resistant to powdery mildew, Fusarium wilt Race 1, PSBMV, and BYMV. Tolerant to BLRV.
Talk to a Luisetti Seeds Agronomist