- Shoot emergence length for Conquest will be shorter than most wheat cultivars, so take care not to sow too deep. We recommend 3-4 cm.
- Apply Nitrogen early to maximise yield potential.
- Conquest responds well to wetter conditions and will also finish well in drier conditions.
- Low to medium fungicide inputs can be used for Conquest crops, but we recommend good early mildew control and a good ear wash fungicide.
- Good yield. Capable of 10t/ha autumn sown and irrigated.
- Good tolerance to seedling rust, adult stripe rust and BYDV. Medium tolerance to fusarium. Susceptible to a new race of leaf rust. Moderately susceptible to mildew. Autumn sown crops require three fungicide applications.
(as indicated by FAR Cultivar Evaluation 2017/2018)
Good. Capable of 10t/ha autumn sown and irrigated.
Early for bread wheats.
Premium Milling Wheat